Baby Yoda is now available in 3D in Google's augmented reality, Here's how to view Baby Yoda (Grogu) in 3D in Google AR
The Mandalorian's Baby Yoda (Grogu) is now available in 3D in Google's augmented reality
Now you can invite your home and play with your favorite Star Wars Disney+ character Baby Yoda (Grogu) with Google's 3D Augmented Reality feature.
As The Mandalorian" ended its second season with a big bang, star wars bring our favorite character Baby Yoda (Grogu) to Google's 3D Augmented Reality.
How to view Baby Yoda (Grogu) in 3D in Google's augmented reality [Step-by-step guide]
Here's how to Experience Baby Yoda (Grogu) 3D & augmented reality in Google Search;
To See Baby Yoda (Grogu) in 3D on Google is very easy and the process includes just a simple Google Search.
For example, to view Baby Yoda in AR you will just need to type “Baby Yoda” or “Grogu” in the Google Chrome app or via “Google Search”, scroll down a bit, and you will be able to see the “View in 3D” option inside a box that says “See the child in your space”. Click on it and we can see the Baby Yoda in 3D.
Here’s how to view Baby Yoda (Grogu) in 3D in Google AR
- Open your Google Search on your smartphone.
- Start Searching for “Baby Yoda” or “Grogu”.
- Just click on the “View in 3D” option.
- You will be able to see a shadow of the “Baby Yoda” on your phone screen.
- Now follow the instruction and keep moving your phone from one end of the room to another.
- Finally, a Baby Yoda (Grogu) in 3D inside your room.
- You can easily resize your Baby Yoda by zooming in and out as per your requirement on your phone screen.
- Start experiencing Baby Yoda (Grogu) in 3D everywhere in your home.
- The Baby Yoda will vanish after half a minute.
- If you want to see again repeat the same process.
Note: Google’s 3D AR feature isn’t available on all devices. This feature is only supported to the Android smartphone or tablet running Android 10 or higher and iPhone or iPad running iOS 11.0 or higher are the only ones that will show 3D animals on Google.