The Best Camera Smartphones to buy in 2021 (Updated)
The Best Camera Phone-2021
Looking for the best Camera Phone to Buy? Picky about the kind of camera your phone needs to have and spoilt with too many choices? Worry not, we have made it easier for you to choose with our top picks for a phone with amazing camera features.
Here I'm going to share the best performing camera phone to buy in India in 2021- Check it out and make your choice.
5 best camera phones to buy in India-2021
Here are the top 5 best camera phones available to buy now;
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Mi 10
- OnePlus 8T
- Vivo X50 Pro.
#1) iPhone 12 Pro Max (12MP Triple Rear Camera)
When it comes to branded smartphones iPhone will be always the upper hand and as usual here iPhone's new iPhone 12 Pro Max will be the best smartphone to buy for the best camera phone category. Apple has launched its iPhone 12 pro max in India on 13th October. iPhone 12 pro max comes with a 6.7-inch super retina XDR OLED display with a 60Hz screen refresh rate. It offers you a 12MP triple rear camera setup and a 12MP selfie camera. It can be charged with a 15W wireless charger or with a 20W wired charger. Apple's latest A14 Bionic chipset is used here which is a 5G chipset. You get face id as a security feature and it comes with iOS 14. The IP68 rating is also there and at present, the phone is available in three different variants, 128GB 6GB RAM will be priced in India at ₹1,29,900. 1256GB 6GB RAM will be priced in India at ₹1,34,900 while the 512GB 6GB RAM will be priced in India at ₹1,59,899.
- 47% large sensor than the other iPhones
- A large primary camera sensor allows for better low-light performance.
- A brand-new sensor-shift stabilization to negate the shaking of hand while recording videos
#2) Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (108MP Wide-angle Camera)
- 108MP Wide-angle Camera for crisp and clear photos
- 8K Video Recording for Cinema Quality Videos
- Live Focus Video to add depth and flair to your videos
- 5X Optical Zoom
- 50X Space Zoom
#3) Mi 10 (108MP Camera)
- 108MP+13MP+2MP+2MP Camera to capture the unseen in every scene.
- Cinematic 8K Video Recording to record every detail with 4 times the clarity of 4K UHD Videos.
- 8 Movie Modes to delight the filmmaker in you.
#4) OnePlus 8T (48MP Camera)
- 48MP Sony Sensor for crisp, bright, and colorful photos
- 16MP Wide-angle Lens for a different perspective.
- 5MP Macro Lens for great close-up shots.
#5) Vivo X50 Pro (48MP Camera)
- Gimbal Camera System to stabilize video and click better photos
- 13MP Professional Portrait Camera.
- Superb Night Camera
- 60X Hyper Zoom.
|#||Brand and model||Camera|
|1||iPhone 12 Pro Max||12MP Triple Rear Camera|
|2||Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra||108MP Wide-angle Camera|
|3||Mi 10||108MP Camera|
|4||OnePlus 8T||48MP Sony Sensor Camera|
|5||Vivo X50 Pro||48MP Gimbal Camera|
So, these are the top 5 best Camera Smartphones to buy in 2021.
#Smartphones #phones #tech #technews #news #internet #5g #5gphones @SamsungUS @Apple @Micromax__India @oneplus @Vivomobile_SA #iPhone12ProMax #SamsungGalaxyNote20Ultra #MI10 #OnePlus8T #VivoX50Pro