Xiaomi Mi 11Xiaomi officially launched the company’s latest flagship smartphone - Xiaomi Mi 11, which has become the world’s first smartphone to come powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Xiaomi's Mi11 will be the first flagship phone with Snapdragon 888 5G Launched in China.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro to reportedly launch after Spring Festival in China, in February 2021.
Detailed Specs Sheet of Mi 11
Here are the Key Specs and most interesting features of Mi 11, which makes it the best debutant with Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Xiaomi Mi 11 (Display) -
- 6.81" WQHD+ display
- 2K display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Quad curved display
- 20:9 aspect ratio
- 3200x1440 resolution
- 120HZ refresh rate
- 480Hz touch sampling rate
- 30Hz/60Hz/90Hz/120Hz four-speed
- Adaptive refresh rate
- Samsung E4 luminescent material
- 1500 nits peak brightness
- 1 billion color display • HDR10+ Display
- DisplayMate A+ rating
- 8192 level automatic brightness hardware
- SGS Low Blue Light Eye Care Certification
- SGS High-Speed Display Certification
Xiaomi Mi 11 (Camera) -
- 20MP Al selfie camera (S5K3T2)
- 108MP main camera (S5KHMX) 7P lens OIS
- 13MP super wide-angle (OV13B10) 123° super wide field view
- 5MP Telephoto macro (S5K5E9)
- Up to 30x digital zoom.
Xiaomi Mi 11 (Performance and Storage) -
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- LPDDR5 3200MHZ RAM
- UFS 3.1 Storage • 4600mAh Battery
- 55W Wired Fast charging, 0 to 100% in 45min
- 50W wireless fast flash charging, 0 to 100% in 53min
- 10W wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 (Other Technical Specs) -
- Harman Kardon dual stereo speakers
- Liquid-cooled VC three-dimensional heat dissipation
- Optical fingerprint under ultra-thin screen
- Supports heart rate detection with Finger Print Scanner
- 196g weight (glass)
- X-axis linear motor
- NFC Support
- Infrared remote control
#XiaomiMi11 #mi11 #xiaomi #mi11pro #mi10tpro #redmi