Huawei Mate X2 to launch on Feb 22
Huawei has officially unveiled the date of the launch of its new next-gen foldable Smartphone, the Huawei Mate X2. This new next-gen foldable smartphone will be presented on February 22 in China. Huawei, on its official Weibo handle, recently shared a teaser-image with the name of the foldable device and its launch date on it. As per this image, the Shenzhen-based giant will be launching its next-gen foldable device, the Huawei Mate X2 on 22nd February 2021. The announcement has made immediately after a report on the design of the foldable and its immediate launch. In the corresponding press, picture, the display of the Mate X2 is teased. As expected, the folding direction of the display has changed, Mate X2 will fold inward this time, unlike the company's previous foldable devices such as the Mate X and the Mate Xs that fold outwards.
With major companies like Samsung and Xiaomi looking to launch multiple foldable devices this year, it seems Huawei is preparing to launch its foldable in the market sooner.
Huawei looks like it's about to release the second generation of their foldable Huawei Mate X2 in late February 2021. A leakster from Weibo stated that Mate X2 himself will come with a new design, a 5 nm chipset (Kirin 9000), and also an" impressive " technology. Even for his own screen affairs, it looks like it will change from out folding to infolding like Galaxy Z Fold.
Huawei Mate X2 Specs
- Based on rumors, the Huawei Mate X 2 is equipped with an 8.01-inch screen with a 2480-x 2222-pixel image. Of course, there is also a screen on the interior of this phone, which is 6.45 inches in size.
- According to various reports, the renovation rate of the Huawei Mate X 2 screen produced by Samsung reaches 90 Hz.
- Huawei Mate X 2 has been said to be equipped with a Kirin 9000 5 G chip and is marketed with Android 10
- Huawei Mate X2 will have a 4400mAh battery with a 66W fast charger support.
Huawei Mate X2 (Expected Specs)
- 8.01 "inch AMOLED main screen with 2480 x 2220 resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- 6.45 "inch secondary screen
- Kirin 9000 processor (5nm)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Four rear cameras: 50MP + 16MP (ultrawide) + 12MP (telephoto) + 8MP
- 4,400mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging
- Android 10, EMUI 11