What is the Clubhouse app? How to get noticed on Clubhouse?
What is the ClubHouse app and why is it so popular?
The ClubHouse is a new social network in which you can communicate only with a voice. The service appeared in 2020 but has already gained global popularity. The essence of the social network is that it bets on live communication.
Clubhouse has rooms everyone can join. You can't text, you can only talk or listen to the speaker Also, all content is produced here and now: recording the broadcast in the app is prohibited. But it's not that easy to get into the app.
Only IOS devices are supported and you need an invitation from someone who is already in the "club" many celebrities have already registered on social networks, For example, Mark Zuckerberg, Jared Leto, Kanye West, but the network gained special popularity after Elon Musk joined it and tweeted it. At the moment, the Clubhouse audience has more than 5 million people. And it continues to grow.
Clubhouse’s Rapid Growth Trajectory
The clubhouse app has become a real phenomenon in recent days, reaching 600 registered users in a few months. For now, only iOS appliance owners can enjoy the novelty - which shouldn't take long to change, according to the company behind the app, as an Android version is part of their plans. From the earliest days, we wanted to build the Clubhouse for everyone. With that in mind, we're excited to start working on our Android app soon and to add more accessibility and location resources so people around the world can experience it in a way that looks native ", the company said on an official blog post. For now, the Clubhouse android version follows without a set date.
The Clubhouse app, which lets people gather in audio chatrooms to discuss different topics, has been downloaded nearly four million times in the last month alone, according to Apptopia.
In the process, Clubhouse has generated debate about whether audio is the next wave of social media, moving digital connections beyond the text, photos, and videos to old-fashioned voice.
Clubhouse- How to get noticed on Clubhouse?
- Follow Relevant Topics & Clubs
- Utilize your Bio
- Request to join the stage when able to contribute to the conservation
- Network beyond Clubhouse.
- Host your own room.
#1) Follow Relevant Topics & Clubs
- Instagram Marketing Secrets
- Womxn in Business.
#2) Utilize your Bio
#3) Request to join the stage when able to contribute to the conservation
#4) Network beyond Clubhouse
#5) Host your own room
Clubhouse app features- Things to love in Clubhouse app
- ClubHouse, the new social network that gives a lot to talk about an app that came strong in 2021 and in three months has one from 6000,000 users to six million users and continues to grow.
- The clubhouse is a new app where it's all about AUDIO. No pretty pictures, no videos - just audio.
- A social media channel where the voice is the main protagonist.
- You can meet experts and celebrities via rooms.
- No Photos, videos, emojis to share in Clubhouse.
- Very interesting conversations going on.
- Opportunity to get into a deep 1:1 conversation with someone you'd never be able to talk to normally.
- It's a great way to connect with a whole new crowd and build a relationship with potential new followers and clients. Show them what you are made off with AUDIO only, not based on looks or followers.