G-Shock GSW-H1000 smartwatch with Wear OS
G-Shock has officially introduced the G-Shock GSW-H1000 smartwatch, the first G-Shock smartwatch with Wear OS, and the first color display. As the flagship product of the sports-focused G-SQUAD line, The rugged smartwatch offers 200-meter water resistance and features a wide range of activity options the GSW-H1000 smartwatch is great for use in a wide range of athletic settings- from activities like running, indoor workouts, biking, and swimming, to more extreme pursuits like surfing, and snowboarding. The G-Shock smartwatch also comes with an optical sensor to measure heart rate. It features a dual-layer display - an always-on LCD for time display and a color LCD for high-definition display of maps, sensor data, and more.
This is the new Casio G-Shock GSW-H1000 smartwatch
G-Shock GSW-H1000 smartwatch specifications
Here is the complete specification of the new rugged G-Shock (GSW-H1000) smartwatch,
- Casio GSW-H1000 runs the Wear OS by Google system and has an optical pulse meter.
- Just like Casio Pro Trek smartwatches, there is a touch screen made of mineral glass, with a colorful (320 x 300) and an energy-saving monochrome screen.
- The new GSW-H1000 has a resin case and belt, and like all G-Shock watches, heatproof and waterproof up to 200 meters. Further main features: microphone, GPS, accelerator (step counter), triple sensor (pressure sensor, compass, and thermometer), tidal and moon chart, fishing time, vibrating alarms, and a lighting lamp.
- Just like GBD-H1000, which today offers the second most advanced G-Shock fitness class, GSW-H1000 measures VO2 max (maximum oxygen consumption) and calculates VO2 max restoration time, and offers a training diary, training analysis, and training planner. Unlike GBD-H1000, it also has a training function for various types of activities.
- The microphone allows you to use voice commands and Google Assistant is available as a Wear OS watch.
- The fishing timer is expected to be similar to Pro Trek PRT-B60, providing alarms and assessments about the most favorable times for fishing.
- More features: sunrise and sunset time, automatic time settings via Bluetooth smartphone, gyrometer, world time, five nap alarms a day, button sound on and off, and 12/24 hour format. GSW-H1000 will access a wide range of third-party Wear OS apps in the Google Play store.
- The GSW-H1000 will have access to a wide range of third-party Wear OS applications in the Google Play Store. You can also use the G-Shock Connected smartphone app for various functions. Like the Wear OS smartwatch, the GSW-H1000 has Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n) and Bluetooth.
- The Lithium-ion battery can be recharged with a USB charger.
- The size of the watch is 65,6 x 56,3 x 19,5 millimeters, weighing 103 grams, similar to GBD-H1000 (63,0 x18x1, 101 grams).
- The Casio GSW-H1000 smartwatch is suitable for sports- With multiple modes of tracking physical activity, the Casio GSW-H1000 is able to track distances covered, time, pace, speed, the map, route, calories burned, heart rate, and more metrics.