Zhiji L7 - World's first 11kV 'Wireless Charging' sports car (‘Tesla killer’) unveiled
Zhiji L7 - World's first 11kV 'Wireless Charging' sports carThe development of electric car technology is indeed arguably a long future. Ranging from milage optimization, more concise battery size, and various other supporting technologies. Zhiji Auto which is a joint automotive company between SAIC, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech, and also Alibaba Group just launched its new electric car named Zhiji L7. This futuristic electric sports car caught the attention of many people because it was claimed to be the first car to charge wirelessly. Yes, if usually electric cars should be charged with electric channeling cables, this Zhiji L7 car can actually be charged wirelessly like a smartphone and also an advanced smartwatch. Like landscaped from Zing, the electric car can bring the power to travel by 80 kilometers if it does a 60 minute stretch of painting. Where the battery capacity is also available in two variants which are 93 kWh and 118 kWh. With that capacity, this car can also be carried away at a maximum distance of up to 1,000 kilometers. It has 540 horsepower and can go from 0-96 km/h in 3.9 seconds, it also has a modern look on the outside to the inside.
Shanghai Auto Show happening next week this Zhiji L7 will start to be booked in the next semester of 2022 For its interior, Zhiji is seen taking approximately the same direction as other electric car manufacturers combining luxury and futuristic impressions. The white color dominates almost all parts of the interior from the dashboard, seats, to the wheel circle. The needs of the battery are supplied via charger as in general and also the main attraction of wireless charging. Where this L7 will be equipped with wireless charging of 11 kW that says it has a charging efficiency of 91% and can reach 80 km within an hour of charging.
Zhiji L7 specifications (‘Tesla killer’)
- ⚡️The newest model of the Zhiji brand, the L7, created by a joint venture of the Chinese giant industry group SAIC, Zhangjang Hi-Tech, and the Alibaba Group, which is also owned by Ali Express, will be available in the first half of 2022.
- ⚡️The vehicle, which has 11 kW of wireless charging capacity with 91 percent efficiency, can offer a range of 80 km with 1 hour of contactless charging.
- The total range offered by the L7 with its 93 kWh battery is 615 km.
- When the L7 is chosen with an optional 118 kWh battery pack, it will be able to offer a range of over 1000 km.
- ⚡️The torque of the L7, which has a total power of 540 hp, will be 700 Nm.
- There is no clear information about what kind of infrastructure the L7's autonomous driving system has on the software side. However, it is worth noting that the system is equipped with 12 cameras, 5 millimetric radars, 12 ultrasonic radar VA lidar equipment.
- ⚡️L7 has details that push the boundaries in the interior, Features such as the 39-inch smart display with 4K resolution, from the interior wood coverings made from the trees on the border of Lake Como in Italy, show that the L7 aims to position itself in a different place.
- ⚡️This is also described as the world's first car with wireless charging of 11 kW. It should be noted that this is a big step, given the 3.5 kW of wireless charging offered by competitors.
- ⚡️According to the brand, the charging efficiency of the Zhiji L7 is 91%. The brand claims that, wirelessly, the car can gain up to 80 km of autonomy for an hour of charging in this way.