What are the Minimum Requirements for Windows 11?
Windows 11 is official now! About six years after the release of Windows 10, Microsoft finally introduced Windows 11 operating system with a cleaner, more Mac-like design and a series of new features. It has several interesting new features: A great redesign which will have the option of rounded corners, semi transparent windows, widgets return, all of this to enable the use of this systems for its users. This is the safest and fastest Windows today, as they said. Additionally, it will have the possibility of powering Android apps natively and new to gamers like DirectStorage, Auto HDR, new Xbox app with integrated cloud gaming.
If you are searching for “Can I run windows 11 on my computer?” than here in this article, I've listed the minimum requirements for Windows 11. This topic defines the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11 and all types of devices or computers designed for this release.
Windows 11 Minimum Requirements
- Processor: 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SOC), 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores in a 64 processor. bits compatible.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage.
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics: Graphics compatible with DirectX 12/WDDM 2. x
- Display: < 9" screen with HD resolution (720p).