5 Hidden Google Search Tricks You've Never Used!
Hidden Google Search Tricks- Most of us use Google every day, but many have likely only scratched the surface of the search engine's power. Here in this article I've got 5 hidden search tricks how to get better results from a Google search You've Never Used!
5 Hidden Google Search Tricks:
- Get International Search Results.
- Narrow Down Search Results by Publish Date.
- Increase the Search Results on one page.
- Only Show results from a specific website.
- Play Games on Google without downloading apps.
#1) Get International Search Results
To get International search results from google search;
- In the Address Bar add google.com/?gl=us/ or any country. (here we will get results from US)
- You'll get the search results based on that country.
- Use this if you don't want localized search results.
#2) Narrow Down Search Results by Publish Date.
- Click on Tools.
- Then you get the Any time tab.
- Now you'll get the google search results by publish date.
#3) Increase the Search Results on one page.page from default 10 so don't have to go to next page. You can keep scrolling.
- Click on settings > Search Settings.
- Increase Results per page.
#4) Only Show results from a Specific Website.
Did you know we can search only the particular site search results by using SITE: search operator, here's how to search specific Website;
- Open Google Search.
- On the search bar type Site:techbard.in (Here add any other website which you want specific results).
#5) Play Games on Google without downloading apps.
Did you know you'll also play games right from the Google Search without any need of downloading apps, Google search results allows you to play games like Earth Day quiz, Animal sounds, Spin a dreidel, Tic tac toe, Minesweeper, Snake, Fun facts etc., Here's how to play:
- Open Google Search.
- Search any Game like Pacman, Tic Tac Toe, Snake Game etc., and hit enter.
- From the search results, you'll directly have an option to play that game.
So, these are the 5 hidden google search tricks, I think you'll definitely like what you're reading?
Sign up for Tips & Tricks newsletter for expert advice to get the most out of your technology.