How To Play BGMI on PC (Win 11/10/8/7)
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), the Indian version of PUBG Mobile, has finally launched for iOS users. The game can now be downloaded through Apple’s App Store & Android's Play Store. The game size is about 1.9 GB and requires compatibility of iOS 11.0 or later and for Android it must be 5.1.1 or above and at least 2GB of RAM. And needless to say, the game will download over the internet. Here in this article you'll find how to play BGMI on PC?
Play BGMI on PC
Here's How to download and play BGMI on PC or Laptop; You can do this by following these easy steps:
- Step 1: DOWNLOADING EMULATOR: To play BGMI on PC, First we have to Download & Install the Bluestacks on your PC, it’s FREE.
- Step 2:Once installed, launch the installer file and wait until the Emulator gets installed.
- Step 3: Once installed, you will be able to use Bluestacks on your PC. now open you Google Play Store on the Bluestacks app on PC.
- Step 4: Now search for BGMI and click on install and wait until it's installed.
- Step 5: Now just give it permission to install external files and wait until the complete setup files will be downloaded on your PC.
- Step 6: That's it! now you can play your favorite BGMI right from your PC.
To download and install BGMI on iOS, simply open the official App Store page for the game and click on the “get” option. Accounts are linked to Apple ID may face some problems on login right now due to maintenance on the authentication system of the iOS version.