How to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages?
Absolutely Yes! It is possible to recover deleted direct messages from Instagram. Always remember when you delete a direct message from Instagram, that message gets disappeared from the application only. which is still there on the server. We don't need any extra applications to recover deleted direct messages from Instagram, all you need is an Instagram account and Gmail account.
- Step1: Login to your Instagram account of which you have to download the chats. Just open your Profile > Go to Settings.
- Select the "Security" tab under the menu.
- In Security Section there you'll find a Data and History Tab, under that Tap on "Download Data".
- Now It'll ask for your email id and Instagram account password for security purposes. Fill the Spaces.
- After entering your email id tap on the Download Data.
- After that Instagram will take at least 48 hours to collect the data and will send it your mail.
- The file will be named "chats.html" Download the file on your Android or iOS Device.
- And this is it, you can view your deleted Instagram Chats there.
- That's it! you'll now see the deleted messages.