GoPro HERO 10 Black features a GP2 processor, allowing users to capture realistic 23.6-megapixel photos and shoot video at 5.3K@60fps, which is 91% higher than 4K resolution. 665% more than 1080p HD mode, it also has the ability to shoot 2X slow motion smoother than before, also shoot 4K@120fps (4x slow motion) and shoot 2.7K@240fps video (8 times slow motion).
The new processor features a new video mode algorithms like Local Tone Mapping (LTM) and 3D Noise reduction (3DNR) that help deliver sharper, more realistic images even in low light.
In addition to shooting still images at up to 23 megapixels, HERO10 Black is also able to extract still images from video at resolutions up to 19.6 megapixels from 5K video in 4:3 aspect ratio and still images from 15.8 megapixels from video. 5.3K@60fps.
GoPro HERO 10 camera is equipped with Hypersmooth 4.0 image stabilization and Horizon Leveling, which adjusts the new and improved horizon level from 27 degrees to 45 degrees.
GOPRO HERO10 stabilization mode called "HyperSmooth" passes to its fourth generation for even more fluidity in the image and suppression of the most extreme shakes. The horizon correction can also be made up to an inclination of 45 degrees. In photography, the new GoPro Hero10 Black can shoot files in 23 MP. If you want to recover photos from a video taken in 5.3K, it will be quite possible and GoPro advertises files in 19.6 MP.
To use it, users can automatically upload the latest photo and video files from the camera to their GoPro Cloud account while the charger is plugged in. Wireless data transfers from the camera to the Quik app are also up to 30% faster.
Additionally, a new USB data transfer option has been added that transfers photos and videos from the camera to the Quik app. Quik application on your smartphone up to 50% faster than wireless.
HERO10 Black- Key Specifications
- New GP2 processor
- Record video at 5.3K60, 4K120 and 2.7K240 resolutions.
- Extract still images from videos at resolutions up to 19.6MP.
- Records still images at 23MP resolution.
- Improved shooting performance in low light
- Local Tone Mapping (LTM) and 3D Noise Reduction (3D Noise Reduction: 3DNR)
- New superior image stabilization HyperSmooth 4.0
- The new Horizon Leveling adjusts the image level to keep the horizon more stable at 45 degrees for 4K60, 2.7K120 and 1080p120 resolutions.
- Front-facing color display with higher frame rate for smooth preview while taking photos and videos.
- Faster, Smoother Rear Touch Screen with Touch Zoom
- Faster data transfer
- Data can be transferred in 3 ways: Cloud Upload, Wireless Offload and the new Wired Transfer to Your Phone. )
- New lens cap (Hydrophobic) designed to prevent water from adhering to the lens in particular.
- 1,720mAh removable rechargeable battery
- TimeWarp 3.0 supports Real Speed and Half Speed shooting.
- Livestream in 1080p resolution with support for HyperSmooth 4.0 stabilization.
- 1080p webcam mode.
- Power Tools: HindSight, LiveBurst, Scheduled Capture และ Duration Capture
- SuperPhoto + HDR
- Night Lapse video
- Support for RAW still images
- It comes with a variety of digital lenses, including Ultra-Wide (SuperView), Wide, Linear and Narrow.
- 13 voice commands in 11 languages and 6 accents
- 3 microphones with advanced wind noise reduction
- Stereo + RAW sound system
- Programmable presets and on-screen shortcuts
- Built-in foldable mini mount for attaching various GoPro mounts.
- Rugged body and waterproof to a depth of 33ft (10m).
- Support fast charging (Fast-Charging)
- Compatible with Media Mod, Display Mod, Light Mod and Max Lens Mod ( supported via post-release firmware update ).
HERO10 Black- Availability and Price in India
GoPro also takes care of the environment by reducing the use of plastic in all products. The new GoPro Hero 10 Black will be available in India in early November at a starting price of Rs. 54,500. when the GoPro Hero 10 Black sales goes live it will be available to purchase via Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, and select retail stores.