Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
After weeks of rumors and leaks, Samsung today unveiled its new mid-range Samsung Galaxy A52s. It is an improved version of the Galaxy A52 that received so much attention earlier this year.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G With Quad Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 778G SoC Launched in India. you can order from Amazon, Samsung.com, and major retail outlets starting Wednesday. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G carries a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 optical image stabilisation (OIS) lens, along with a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide lens. The camera sensor also has a 5-megapixel macro shooter and a 5-megapixel telephoto sensor. Samsung has provided a 32-megapixel camera sensor in the front for selfies and video calling with an f/2.2 lens.
Samsung's Galaxy A line has always been one of the most relevant in the mid-range smartphone market. These are equipment that combine construction and specifications at a very attractive price for the consumer. With the launch of the Samsung Galaxy A52s, the South Korean continues its "amazing" Galaxy A line. The new model is clearly inspired by the Galaxy A52, but with a more competent processor. In fact, the Samsung Galaxy A52s comes equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor. With this processor, the smartphone's performance and graphics will be improved, making it even more suitable for gaming.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.5" FHD+ sAMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- GPU: Snapdragon 778G with Adreno 660 GPU.
- Rear Camera: 64MP+12MP+8MP+8MP with OIS, 4K AF Recording.
- Front Camera: 32MP Punch Hole.
- RAM: 6/8 GB RAM.
- ROM: 128GB ROM with Expandable up to 1TB via SD Card.
- Battery: 4500mAh Battery with 25W Fast Charging.
- Sensor: In-Display Fingerprint Sensor with 8.4mm thick, 189 Grams.
- OS: One UI 3.0 Android 11
- IP67, NFC Support, Stereo Speakers with 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- Colors: Mint, Violet, White, Black.