Apple iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 update
Apple has released a new iOS version for iPhone & iPadOS devices. The stable version of iOS 15.1 has now reached all supported iPhones and PadOS 15.1. If you have an iPhone 6S or higher, you can now enjoy the latest version of Apple's operating system. The update can be installed on compatible devices through the system settings, but keep in mind that in the early hours due to the influx of users, the installation files can be downloaded very slowly.
Apple iOS 15.1 update brings many new interesting features such as SharePlay, ProRes Video Recording, Vaccine Cards in Wallet. and also there will be bug updates as well. Here's what's new with iOS 15.1:
What's new in iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1
- SharePlay is a completely new way to share content from Apple TV, Music, and other supported apps from the App Store with everyone on a FaceTime call.
- Anyone can pause, start, and rewind content using the shared controls.
- The volume of a movie, TV show or song is automatically reduced when the other person starts talking.
- With Apple TV, you can watch shared videos on the big screen while continuing to FaceTime on your iPhone.
- Screen Sharing allows everyone on a FaceTime call to view photos, browse the web, and help each other.
- Added support for recording ProRes videos on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- You can now turn off automatic switching between cameras when taking macro photos or videos on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
3) Apple Wallet
- With support for COVID-19 vaccination cards, you can add and display verified vaccination data in Apple Wallet.
- The Translation app and system-wide translation now support Mandarin Chinese (Taiwan).
- New pre-built actions let you overlay text on images or gifs, plus a new collection of games lets you pass the time with Siri
6) Quick commands
- With new out-of-the-box actions, you can add text to images and GIFs.
- The Photos app could erroneously report full storage when importing photos and videos.
- The Weather app might not display the current temperature in My Location mode and incorrectly display the colors of animated backgrounds.
- Audio playback from apps may pause when the screen is locked.
- Wallet may quit unexpectedly when using VoiceOver with multiple cards.
- Available Wi-Fi networks might not be detected.
- Algorithms have been improved that determine the change in battery capacity of different iPhone 12 models over time.
How to Download & Install iOS 15.1 / iPadOS 15.1 on iPhone or iPad?
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone or iPad.
- Go to “General”, then choose “Software Update”.
- Choose to “Download and Install” iOS 15.1 or iPadOS 15.1