How To Remove Login Password From Your Windows 11
Remove Login Password From Your Windows 11
If you're the only one using your PC, you might want to consider removing the password you use to log into Windows 11. Your computer will then start automatically, without you having to log in.
This option is somewhat hidden in the operating system. And that's not surprising: Microsoft wants you to keep your PC well protected. So think twice before removing your Windows password, as it basically means that anyone who has access to your PC can also access all of your personal information. This is a danger, especially if you work on your personal laptop.
If you really prefer not having to log in to your PC every time (Remove Login Password From Your Windows 11), simply you can follow the steps below;
Deactivate password (Windows 11)
The easiest way to deactivate your password is: netplwiz command
netplwiz is a Windows command that - when enabled - removes the need for a particular user to enter a password upon Windows login.
- Press Windows+R to open the “Run” box.
- Type “netplwiz” and then and then press OK.
- This will take you to the User Accounts menu.
- Under Users of this computer, select the account for which you want to deactivate the password.
- Then uncheck users must enter a username and password to use this computer and click OK.
- After the next screen, you'll need to enter the username and password of the account you use to log in to your PC.
- Press OK to make the changes. When you restart your PC, you no longer need to log in.