TS Meeseva 2.0
Meeseva 2.0 is an official Telangana Government portal for all citizens in Telangana to get all eligible benefits from Telangana Government through an online process. Generally "MeeSeva" (మీ సేవ) in Telugu means, 'At your service', i.e. service to citizens. It is a good governance initiative that incorporates the vision of the National eGov Plan "Public Services Closer to Home" and facilitates a single entry portal for the entire range of G2C& G2B services.
However, TS Meeseva 2.0 is formed after the Telangana State on 2 June 2014, Before that the services are combined to both the Telangana & Andhrapradesh Citizens.
TS Meeseva 2.0- Objectives
The main objective of the Telangana MeeSeva portal (Meeseva 2.0) is to provide smart, citizen-centric, ethical, efficient, and effective governance facilitated by technology.
The initiative also involves universal and non-discriminatory delivery of all government services to citizens & Businessmen of all strata and improved efficiency, transparency, and accountability for the government. The initiative features a transformed government-citizen interface at all levels of administration along with a shared governance model.
TS Meeseva 2.0- Online Services
After introducing Meeseva citizens are very easy to get their services and even they track their application status where the application is pending which gives confidence to the citizens and entrusting about the governmental benefits to the citizens.
These are the list of departmental services which are available in Meeseva 2.0;
Revenue Department, Agriculture, Commissionerate Of Industries, Legal Metrology, Registration Department, Panchayathiraj, Endowment, Income Tax Pan Services, Mines And Geology Department, Labour, Cdma, Election, Department Of Factories, Education, Police Department, District Admin, Health Department, ITC, Epdcl, Forest, District Collectorate, Civil Supplies, CRDA, EPDCL.
Of all the departmental services, most of the services which majorly rely on Meeseva is Revenue Department; here are the 30 major Revenue Department services which are provided under Meeseva 2.0;
- Agricultural Land Value Requests
- Agriculture Income Certificate Requests
- Apathbandhu Requests
- Brahmin Community Certificate
- Certified Copies of Panchanama
- Change Of Name
- Community Date of Birth Certificate Request
- Demarcation Requests (HYD)
- EBC Certificate Requests
- EWS Request Processing
- F-Line Petition/Sub Division Requests
- Family Membership Certificate Requests
- Integrated Certificate Requests
- Issue of new Authorization for FP Shops
- Issue of ORC for Inam Lands
- Issue Of Small And Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Issue of Tonch Map Requests
- Late Registration Birth/Death Requests
- Localization Of Properties Requests (HYD)
- Nativity Certificate Requests
- NFBS Requests
- No Earnings Certificate Requests
- No Property Certificate
- NOC Requests
- OBC Certificate
- Orphanage Integrated Certificate
- Pawn Broker/Money Lending Requets
- Permission for digging a Agricultural / Drinking Water Well Requests
- Possession Certificate Requests
- Replacement of Authorization for FP Shops.
TS Meeseva 2.0 Registration
- At first, the citizen should go through the Official Link of the meeseva 2.0 portal (here).
- Click on "New User"
- After that, a new "Registration Form" will be appeared.
- Fill all the required fields like (Desired Login Id, Password, Mobile Number, Email, Full Name, Address, Country, State, District, Pin Code).
- Click on "Submit" .
- Next, confirm your mobile number with the OTP verification process.
- At last, create the password of your choice.
- That's it! now your new accout will be created.
TS Meeseva 2.0 Login
TS Meeseva required documents
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile number.
- Bank Account Details (some services).
- Address Proof.
- Email Id (not mandatory)
- Passport Size photo.
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter card, Driving license, PAN card, etc.
Meeseva 2.0 Help Desk
|MeeSeva Technical Contact Details|
|Any Queries / Grievances / Information|
|Digital Parishkaram Call Center||1100/ 18004251110|
|Any Technical Clarifications (Online)|
|Meeseva Call Center||040 - email@example.com|
|Technical Clarifications - WhatsApp Based Support (Only Through Messages)|
|WhatsApp Support - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|WhatsApp Support - 2||9121006472|