Google Celebrating Pizza Doodle
Google Doodle today in India - Today’s interactive Google Doodle celebrates one of the world’s most popular dishes- Pizza! With this Doodle Game, one can test their pizza-cutting skills with a small interactive pizza cutting game.
Search Giant Google is Celebrating Pizza Doodle today because, On this day in 2007, the culinary art of Neapolitan “Pizzaiuolo” was inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
The pizza puzzle game features the 11 most beloved pizza toppings from all over the world and challenges users to slice based on the type of pizza ordered. Those playing the game should keep a close eye on the requested toppings and number of slices- the more accurate the order, the more stars you earn!
According to Google,
Today, an estimated five billion pizzas (350 slices per second in the U.S. alone) are consumed internationally each year. No matter how you slice it, pizza is here to stay!
Pizzas featured in today’s Doodle (in order of appearance):
- Margherita Pizza (Cheese, Tomatoes, Basil)
- Pepperoni Pizza (Cheese, Pepperoni)
- White Pizza (Cheese, White Sauce, Mushrooms, Broccoli)
- Calabrese Pizza (Cheese, Calabrese, Onion Rings, Whole Black Olives)
- Mozzarella Pizza (Cheese, Oregano, Whole Green Olives)
- Hawaiian Pizza (Cheese, Ham, Pineapple)
- Magyars Pizza (Cheese, Salami, Bacon, Onion, Chilli Pepper)
- Teriyaki Mayonaise Pizza (Cheese, Teriyaki Chicken, Seaweed, Mayonnaise)
- Tom Yum Pizza (Cheese, Shrimp, Mushrooms, Chilli Peppers, Lime Leaves)
- Paneer Tikka Pizza (Paneer, Capsicum, Onion, Paprika)
- Dessert Pizza (Endless Possibilities)
So, If you like this doodle game? let us know via the comment section.