Are you configuring your Alexa? With over 100 million devices connected worldwide, Amazon's virtual assistant service has grown in popularity. After all, it's very interesting to be able to connect your smart devices and do various tasks using Alexa.
Did you know that you can link Alexa to various music streaming services? If you like using Spotify or Apple Music, for example, just connect Alexa to Wifi, Wifi without an app, jiofi, Bluetooth, phone, Spotify, Samsung phone, wifi on the computer.
Here in this article, I'll show you How To link your Alexa to Other Music Streaming Services, So, you can enjoy your favorite playlists and podcasts using voice commands on your Echo device.
Link Other Music Streaming Services to Alexa
- Open the Alexa app.
- From the Alexa app home page ( Android | iOS ) tap on “More”, then select “Settings”.
- Now, Select Music & Podcasts, and then Link New Service.
- Here can also choose which will be your default music service, tapping on the option “Default Service”.
- Now you can link your Alexa to various services such as: Amazon Music, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Deezer, Spotify, and Napster.
- Tap on “Activate for use” and access your account through the Alexa app. Then, on that same screen, just grant permission for Alexa to access content and put music using that service.
So, this is how you Link Other Music Streaming Services to Alexa, Quickly, right? Did you like this tip? Share this story with your friends who are starting to set up Alexa.