Whatsapp voice messages are very popular these days as they offer more options than some of the competing messenger apps there for example, Unlinke Facebook Messenger, there is no time limit for recording. In the meantime, Whatsapp voice message feature has been improved which allows you to listen to voice messages again before sending them, the new feature is available for iOS and Android. Here in this article, you will know how you can preview to your voice messages again before sending them.
Whatsapp- preview voice messages before sending them
- Step 1 : Open an individual chat or group chat
- Step 2 : Press and hold the microphone button to start recording as usual.
- Step 3 : Slide up to lock hands-free recording.
- Step 4 : When you're done, tap the stop button in the middle.
- Step 5 : Press the play button to listen to your message again.
- Step 5 : If you like it, all you have to do is send it.
- Step 6 : You can also tap any part of the recording to play it from that timestamp.
- Step 7 : If you don't like it, Tap the trash can to delete the voice message.