If you have already taken your first dose of covid-19 vaccination at your nearest hospitals and if you required your vaccination certificate fully vaccinated but if you don't know how to download your vaccination certificate online? CoWIN is an Indian government web portal for COVID-19 vaccination registration, owned and operated by India's Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which is responsible for Indian citizens' vaccination services also uses to download your Vaccination Certificates. Here in this article is for you to know how to download your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from the cowin.gov.in website.
Download Vaccination Certificate from cowin.gov.in
Follow the steps below to download your Vaccination Certificate from cowin.gov.in;
- Go to CoWIN website here https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- On the top-right menu click on Vaccination Services > Vaccination Certificate.
- A new page will open "Register or Sign In for Vaccination".
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number which you have given at the time of taking the vaccine and click on Get OTP.
- Now OTP will be sent to your registered mobile.
- Now enter your received 6-Digit OTP in the Enter OTP field.
- Now after validating your OTP, a new page will open showing all your Account Details, Name, REF ID, Year of Birth, Photo ID, ID Number, and Appointment Details for Dose 1 and Dose 2.
- Click on "Show Certificate" which is on the bottom right side.
- A new option will display which shows to download "Certificate" or "International Travel Certificate".
- Now Click on the "Certificate" to download your Vaccination Certificate.
- If you are an International Traveler you can also save your Vaccination Certificate to Digilocker.
Hope this is a very easy process of how you can download your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from cowin.gov.in.
According to the World Health Organization;
Getting vaccinated could save your life. COVID-19 vaccines provide strong protection against serious illness, hospitalization, and death. There is also some evidence that being vaccinated will make it less likely that you will pass the virus on to others, which means your decision to get the vaccine also protects those around you.Even after getting vaccinated, keep taking precautions to protect yourself, family, friends, and anyone else you may come into contact with. COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective, but some people will still get ill from COVID-19 after vaccination. There is also still a chance that you could also pass the virus on to others who are not vaccinated. Stay at least 1 meter away from other people, wear a properly fitted mask over your nose and mouth when you can’t keep this distance, avoid poorly ventilated places and settings, clean your hands frequently, stay home if unwell and get tested, and stay informed about how much virus is circulating in the areas where you travel, live and work.
for more information read here.
Official India Cowin Website here