Can I fake my location on my smartphone?
Many applications need GPS coordinates, from games like Pokemon Go to software that uses Yandex and Google maps. The location function comes in handy when ordering a taxi and finding the nearest restaurant, viewing the weather forecast, and posting photos from the beach resort on social networks. However, there are often situations when a user needs to hide or change geolocation. Did you think? is it possible to fake my location on my smartphone (Android or iOS)? for this, you can change your geolocation using a VPN? To do this, you need to launch a VPN, connect to a server located in a different country, and disable geolocation tracking on your smartphone. But it is impossible to specify the exact geolocation and the choice is limited to the countries where your service has servers. Therefore, you can use other methods. Here in this article, let's take a look at how to send a Fake Location on Android and iOS.
How to spoof your location on Android?
To fake your location on your Android smartphone, you will need to install third-party applications such as Fake GPS, Fake GPS location - Hola, GPS Emulator, GPS Go Location Spoofer, etc. They are available in the Google Play store and even provide free options for changing your location or a free trial period.
1) Fake GPS (Android)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en_IN&gl=US) and install the application on your Android smartphone and after that Set your phone location to anywhere in the world with just one click, if you need to develop or test other apps ability to track GPS information without the need to catch a GPS signal then this app is for you.
- Go to Playstore and search for Fake GPS and install it on your phone.
- After Installation, It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
- Next, you must switch location mode to "GPS Only" or disable Location Services altogether to avoid receiving cached mock locations after stopping Fake GPS, if this happens check our help section inside the app.
- Make sure you run Fake GPS first before running your app.