SIM Not provisioned MM #2' Error
Nowadays every smartphone needs a SIM to make phone calls and for use cellular data, Depending on what kind of phone you have, you might need a different sized SIM card. In order to insert a new SIM card into a phone, or a connected device, you need a tool that will open the SIM slot. The slot is usually located on the side of your phone. You’ll see a very small hole, which you’ll have to press to open the slot. You won’t be able to do it with your thumb, you’ll need some kind of tool. But sometimes you'll see an error message showing SIM Not provisioned MM #2' Error, If you get the error message showing “SIM Not Provisioned mm2#” on your smartphone or tablet (especially on Samsung smartphones), you will not be able to use your mobile phone to make calls and send texts for the time being. Here in this article, you'll know how to fix SIM Not provisioned MM #2' Error on your smartphone.
How to Fix 'SIM Not provisioned MM #2' Error?
Follow these simple steps to fix "Sim Not provisioned MM #2 Error on your smartphones;
- Step # 1: Turn off your smartphone.
- Step # 2: Open the back cover of your smartphone.
- Step # 3: Locate the holder of the sim. On some smartphones, the sim holder is on the side, on others, it is placed under the battery.
- Step # 4: Remove the sim card carefully from its slot and place it back.
- Step # 5: Now insert the SIM card again, and see that make sure to insert it properly. If you are confused about how to insert the card properly, you may find a small sign beside the sim card slot. It will help you to figure out which side is right to insert in.
Hope the above steps would probably solve the problem “SIM Not provisioned MM #2' Error” successfully! If not solved yet? then try restarting your smartphone.