Spotify Web Player
Spotify is one of our favorite music streaming services, and the Spotify Web Player is the one you can use straight from your web browser. Spotify's Web Player works in Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera. The only notable absence is Safari. Using Spotify Web Player is a very easy process but sometimes you may even notice some major problems like Spotify Web Player not playing or sometimes not loading on your Windows PC. If you are the one who has noticed this problem? this article helps you how to solve Spotify Web Player Not Working or loading on Windows PC.
Is your Spotify Web Player not Working? How to Solve?
Fix 1- Spotify Web Player not Working
Fix 2- Spotify Web Player not Working
- Open your My Computer
- On the address bar search for C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- Select Hosts and click on Open > Open with Notepad.
- Look for any entries with Spotify or Fastly in the address.
- Delete the line or add a # in front of the line address.
- Refresh your web player.
- Now your Spotify Web Player will work normally.