If you are a Snapchat user, then you definitely came to know about the most trending videos with Realistic Crying Filter (#CryingFilter) circulating on your Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok social media handles. If you'll notice crying videos on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok. Don't worry: They're not crying actual tears - these videos are made by applying filters that are created using augmented reality technology found on Snapchat.
However these filters appeared last year, and now, several celebrities are using these filters, and nowadays these videos are becoming viral trending on social media! This trending Realistic Crying Filter works like you get a sad face, upturned eyebrows, bloodshot eyes, an exaggerated frown, and a few unshed tears., even if you're smiling in the video, and use it on TikTok or Snapchat. Then just share on the social networks as you wish. Want to find out how to use it? Here in this article, I'll show you how to use the most trending "Crying Filter" on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
How to use the most trending realistic "Crying Filter" on Snapchat
Here's how to use the most trending realistic "Crying Filter" on Snapchat;
- Open your Snapchat application on your smartphone.
- Now Tap on the smiley available next to the record option to open filters.
- Swipe left and tap on the “Explore” option.
- Now Search for “Crying” in the search bar, and you will see a lot of crying filters.
- Select the “Crying” filter you'll see first.
- Now tap on the record option to click an image or record a video or you can directly upload your already recorded video.
- Once done, save your video to your gallery.
- Start sharing your realistic “Crying” filter video on Snapchat.
How to use the most trending realistic "Crying Filter" on Instagram
However, this realistic “Crying” filter is specially made available for Snapchat users only. you'll also use it for your Instagram feeds too;
Here's how to use the most trending realistic crying filter on Instagram.
- As the realistic crying filter is not available on Instagram, You've to create your video using Snapchat.
- Save the video to your gallery.
- Open the Instagram application on your smartphone.
- Now select the recently created realistic “Crying” filter.
- Now upload and share it with your Instagram friends.
Also Read: Instagram Fonts Generator (Copy and Paste)