Intel Arc 18.104.22.1682 Graphics Driver
Intel has released the 22.214.171.1242 Windows DCH Beta driver for its Arc GPUs, 12th Alder Lake-P, and Alder Lake-H mobile CPUs, and is now available for download. This new version brings quite a few fixes for popular multiplayer games like PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO), and FIFA 22. Apart from these fixes, optimization is provided for new games such as Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt, Evil Dead: The Game, and Dolmen.
You can download the updated 126.96.36.1992 Windows DCH Beta driver from the official website via this link.
Intel share's the complete changelog and Here's the full changelog for the new Intel 188.8.131.522 beta driver:
- Intel® Game On Driver support for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt*, Evil Dead: The Game*, and Dolmen* on Intel® Arc A350M and A370M Graphics.
- Back 4 Blood* may experience lighting or texture corruption when mist is visible on screen.
- Gears 5* may experience terrain corruption when using medium or higher quality graphics quality settings.
- FIFA 22* may experience an intermittent application crash during regular gameplay.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands* may experience flickering or corruption when MSAA is enabled.
- Stutter or lag may be observed when playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive*, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds*, Monster Hunter: World*, Hood: Outlaws & Legends*, Outriders* and Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts 2*.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider* may experience an application crash or hang with an error popup dialogue when Ray Traced Shadow Quality is enabled.
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne* may experience an application crash or hang with an error popup dialogue when setting the render API to DirectX®12.
- Forza Horizon 5* may experience texture corruption.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* may experience an application crash during regular gameplay.
- Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire*.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite* may render black and fail to load. Lighting may also appear blurry or over exposed in the multiplayer game menus.
- Guardians of the Galaxy* may exhibit texture corruption on some interactive objects.
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition* may experience minor texture corruption.
Known Issues for Intel® Arc™ Control
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
- A Windows® UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel® Arc™ Control.
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11*-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
Platform (OS Support)
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P) (20H2+)
- Intel ® Arc™ Graphics (Codename Alchemist) (20H2+)