Wordle 376 hints for today June 30, 2022
- The word of the day starts with a consonant and ends with the same consonant.
- The word of the day starts with the letter H.
- The word today, June 30, ends with the letter H.
- Wordle 376 answer has the letter T in it.
- The word of the day has only one vowel.
- The Wordle today is a noun. It actually refers to a household item if the said household houses pets.
- The word can also be used to describe a cupboard or dresser.
What is the Wordle answer 376 for June 30?
Wordle #376 Answer Today (June 30, 2022):
The Wordle 376 answer today, 30 June 2022 is 'HUTCH'. It refers to a household item if the said household houses pets. This word of the day was quite tough as we do not hear the term often.
How to Play 'WORDLE'?
Guess the WORDLE in six tries.
Each guess must be a valid five-letter word.
Hit the enter button to submit.
After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word.
Yesterday's Wordle #375 (June 29, 2022) answer is here